Thursday, July 11, 2013

Hundreds of Ideas for Summer Fun - Part One


Once again, I've been wandering through Pinterest, and have found several great blog links, lists and ideas to share to inspire summer fun ... and learning!

100 Things to Do This Summer from Honest to Nod - The Land of Nod blog:


10 Mostly Offbeat Ways Teens can Learn Something this Summer from the Washington Post:





67 Books Every Geek Should Read to their Kid before the age of 10 From The Wired Geekdad blog:
(Though I think this list applies far beyond the 10-year old cut-off :)


20 Mom and Son Date Ideas from the Small Anchors blog:


100 Days of Summer Bucket List from the Nuture Store:


OK... I'm off to do something with my kids from these lists... clearly, summer vacation is not long enough! I'll share some more ideas soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment